It’s time to redo your wardrobe again. Setting aside the long overcoats, mufflers, and gumboots and stepping into strappy flip flops and light chiffons and lacy tops. Yes, it’s spring! And all the lovely ladies, old and young, would want to step out flaunting the latest trends of 2018 spring summer collection and looking their gorgeous best.
But hold on! Do you actually know what the latest trends are this season? Here’s a forecast of the designs, styles, and colors that spring summer collection Chandigarh will witness.
- Floor Length Sleeves: While we all witnessed the floor length anarkalis and kurtas taking the center stage in 2017, 2018 will take the ethnic attire a notch up. Go in for floor length sleeves crafted out of sheers like chiffon and georgette or the soft cotton muslin that is back on trend this year.
- Palazzos and Shararas: The loose pants were in vogue in 2017. From a 14 inch opening to a 22 inch, everyone opted for it according to their choice and preference. But things are getting looser and more comfortable this year. Shararas are back in trend, but not-so-experimenting types can still go with the wide bottomed palazzos.
- Pastel Hues: While pink has long been the color of summers, this year get ready to woo with the likes of purples, yellows, greens, and blues. Soft pastel shades are here to stay, so invest in them.
- Prints: Bold and block prints is truly a fashionista’s must-have. Wild art, face arts and bold, multi-colored styles stitched into loose kurtas to go with palazzos or denim jeans; the trend is here to stay.
- Say ‘No’ to cold shoulder: One trend that will certainly be a thing of the past in 2017 is the cold shoulder sleeves. The cutouts in the sleeves are no longer acceptable. Instead, go in for off shoulder dresses if you want to improvise the design.
Fashion designers Chandigarh consistently groom and upgrade the styles and float a new look every season. So, here’s your chance to flaunt new trends and styles. Get in touch with us for the latest you’ll see in 2018.