Each year ushers in new scenarios and fashion trends. From western wear to ethnic styles every fashion trend goes in for an overhaul. Knowing about the latest fashion trends is what gives you a definite edge. But that’s not the only code to hack to pass a distinct style statement. You must carry in style both traditional ethnic and chic looking western wear. You make a distinctive glamour in a snap with lovely ethnic wear and discovering new ways to flaunt them.
Tips for Latest Ethnic Trends:
- Sheer Capes: Beautiful draping capes are the hottest trend. It may be cotton, net or silk, with subtle work or heavy chikankari; they go with almost anything.
- Crop it: Crop tops paired with ethnic bottom wear is the new chic style. Put it together with the best piece of jewelry.
- Change a bit: Replace your churidars with fun ghagras to add an oomph factor.
- Mismatch: Funk it up by using beautiful pastels in your attire. A little mismatch is always fun. Team up your latest kurta with dhotis.
- A little show off: Wear different split lines. Long and double front slits are adorable.
- Buttons: Bring quirk by misplaced or different button styles.
- Vary the length: Experiment with ‘kameez’ length and sleeve lengths.
- Go basic: Basic colors are a rage these days.
- Collars fashioned up: Try mandarin collars for long kurtas, buttoned up for short. Pair with subtle earrings.
- Redefine: Instead of old dupattas, use stoles, scarves or jackets.
- Elegance: Do not use too many buttons or flashy jewelry with ethnic designs. Try contemporary printed designs or handmade works.
Looks to Try:
- Team your ethnic wear with statement necklaces and heavy danglers.
- Redefine your festive look with an elegant hairdo, and light makeup.
- Fall in love with traditional, embroidered western-cut gowns and fusion dresses.
- Different necklines and long sleeves, always.
Want to add the latest trends and glamour to your wardrobe? Making heads turn and hearts flutter was never this easy; at Damini Anand, we showcase the best ethnic wear in Chandigarh. Drawing inspiration from culture and tradition, we help transform your looks and style. Color blocks, traditional motifs and colorful hues, we experiment with different textures and fabrics. You can also try out our latest styles at the online boutique Chandigarh.